Ost- und Mitteleuropa Verein e.V.
East and Central Europe Association (OMV) with offices in Hamburg and Berlin promotes the economic activities in East Europe, Central Asia and to the Caucasus countries. A membership offers you:
- Contacts to...
- the decision-makers in diplomacy, politics and enterprises in Germany as well as in 29 countries of East Europe, Central Asia and the Caucasus
- the relevant economic networks and associations
- foreign-trade conferences
- Conference on East Europe Economy
- Business trips
- Exchange of experience and information with our about 20 board members who possess a long-standing successful experience and contacts regarding the cooperation in East Europe
- active cooperation at the Experts Meetings with the enterprisers facing the similar questions and wishing to bring them up for a discussion in politics and diplomacy circles
- individual consultation of your engagement, procurement of information and providing the relevant contacts
- Representation of your interests in Expert committees and in German and foreign government agencies, or contacting political and diplomatic representatives directly
- Support of the foreign-trade cooperation in bilateral committees
- Relevant information monthly in the OMV Focus on the economic and political news, about foreign trade relations, investments and personnel changes in the Login area of our WEB page as well as
- "Competence and Community"/ Intercultural awareness